Is it the “greatest of all time” sin to wear a goat shirt while preparing goat cheese stuffed chicken? Because if so, please forgive me. For some, the robust aroma and earthy tang of chËvres is overwhelming, but the creamy crumble, mixed with fresh herbs, and stuffed into a chicken breast makes my mouth water.
If you follow a Keto and/or Low Carb diet, macros: 5.7g C | 53.3g F | 44.7g P *minus the salad
- Truffle Goat Cheese – same goat cheese
- 1 tbs. of freshly chopped Parsley
- 1 tbs. of freshly chopped Green Onions
- 1 tbs. of freshly chopped Thyme
- 1 clove of minced Garlic
- 2 butterfly cut Chicken Breast (mine were cut in half for smaller portion)
- 2 tbs. of Olive Oil
- Pepper and Salt
* served w/ a spring mix, cucumbers, + drizzled w/ Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar.
- Mix together goat cheese, parsley, green onions, thyme, + garlic.
- Season chicken breast with pepper + salt.
- Spread goat cheese onto chicken breast + fold over to “close”.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet, wait until pan is hot.
- Place stuffed chicken in pan, cook for 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Plate and top with any extra chopped herbs for a fresh look.
Hope you enjoy! Happy eating.